DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager rockstar to join a platinum selling tour company! This position is only open to native English speakers who are passionate about travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and build paid campaigns for multiple travel brands, as well as monitor campaign performance through a mixture of data analysis and reporting.
- Manage and coordinate affiliates as well as administrate paid media invoicing and spend reconciliation.
- Continued analysis on campaign performance, implementation of landing pages and web team liaison, conversion tracking optimisation, as well as client reporting on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc (post campaign) basis.
- Manage marketing plan and paid campaigns from strategy through to implementation.
- Maximise earnings across all paid campaigns and channels.
- Conduct SEO analysis and trends on our website, newsletter and blog.
- Produce weekly/monthly campaign analysis and ROI reports.
- Writing and implementing new ad copy aligned to campaign and overall brand message, to improve click through rate as well as return on investment.
- Keyword competitor and keyword expansion analysis.
- Implement and manage search & display retargeting temperature campaigns.
- Perform daily account management of accounts on Google AdWords and Bing and our social media pages.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and me budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Implement recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting and other facets of paid search in accordance with company objectives. • Affiliates and influencer coordination billing and account recons Pixel and conversion tracking.
- Development of cyber security strategies.
- Creating and utilising new social platforms as needed.
- Be an industry leader in marketing trends and concepts.
- Acquiring new customers and growing our following on social media.
- Approve and oversee the creative development of areas of the marketing department and team.
You must have:
- Genuine interest in socially responsible and sustainable travel, paid marketing advertising and the future of digital advertising.
- Minimum 2 years brand or agency side PPC/Ads/ Display/Social/Video experience.
- Experience with Paid campaign construction, daily optimisation, test plans and how to track back to the business ROI.
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and analyse information and provide insight on campaign data.
- Excellent Google Sheets skills.
- Positive attitude with a go-getting spirit.
- Experience in building remarketing campaigns and audience lists.
- Experience with Google analytics performance analysis.
- Willingness to contribute and test new ideas.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills.
- Experience working with travel brands will be an advantage.
- Travel experience or knowledge on One Life Adventure tours, or in the countries we operate is preferred but not required.
- Google AdWords & Google Analytics fundamental exam. (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or statistics is preferred but not required.
Knowledge of the following programmes would be beneficial:
- Google Analytics
- Google Business Suite
You will get:
- Opportunity to work at one of the best travel companies in the world.
- Flexible work location. Work from home, or join us in one of our operations locations in Asia!
- Competitive weekly pay and performance-based monthly bonuses.
- Flexible work schedule with paid annual and sick leave.
- Opportunity to travel on our tours in Japan, Sri Lanka, Philippines, India and any other new destinations we offer in the future.
- Enjoy free or discounted products from our sponsors and partners.
Apply to join us here!
Successful applicants will be contacted for their resume and a short video introducing themselves.